Wednesday, February 25, 2009

MPM Encourages Healthy Abundant Hair with Healthy Low Prices!




Did you know there is a shampoo that helps thinning hair to be healthy hair again? I have a friend with two sisters who are using it. One of them had colon cancer. The treatment made her hair fall out and become very thin. After 6 months to one year of using this special shampoo, her hair is beautiful again!

Her sisters are also trying the product now because of the great results. After they gave me the name, it is called . . .Nioxin, I asked them the next obvious question. “Have you tried to get it in your Power Mall?!!!


I looked it up on the Mall for them and Yes! It was there! Not only that, her sister in Denver paid $16.99 for one bottle of shampoo. Her sister in California paid over $20 for a bottle.


In My Power Mall, from the AmericaRx Store, I got two bottles for $16.99! That's only $8.49 for one bottle! With the shipping being $7.00, it was still so much less. (This store has free shipping on orders over $100.) If the sister from CA gets her Nioxin Shampoo through her Power Mall, she saves $16.01 on that one order! It shipped immediately the next morning. Isn’t that great!!!


I love solving life’s little problems in such a “funtastic” Power Mall way!

No comments:

Post a Comment