Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Power Mall Makes for a Happy Christmas!



With Minnesota weather having lows of –20 to –30 degrees F. with a wind-chill sometimes at –49, I stayed bundled up at home this Christmas with my pups. During my winter white, crisp cold holiday season - I never had to leave my house once to do my shopping! Never, nada, not once. Thanks to My Power Mall, I was able to have all my necessities brought to my warm door. Gifts, even toilet paper and paper towels, etc. I was well stocked up with my groceries, enough for 6 months! Winter training has taught me that! My Power Mall has taught me the rest.


My Power Mall Gift List:

*I bought a printer (gift for me) at Best Buy, originally $150, got it for $79. with free shipping. Epson 4 in 1!


*I had been looking for 3 years for a wireless

headphone set. The cheapest I could fine was $300.

I got one from MPM store “Hello Direct” for $150.00 and free shipping!


*I needed Christmas presents to be drop shipped to friends who had everything. Along comes “Omaha Steaks”. A $253. Package for $49.00, MPM Special! Again, with free shipping. I bought seven of them bad boys and had them delivered across the country!


*I needed a new phone for upstairs. Check it out! In the MPM “Nerds Store”; I bought a $89 phone for $49, and of course with free shipping!


I had a blast window shoppin, baby! Right from my warm home. I’m telling you, with weather that far below 0, I ain’t getting out in it!


I saved a bundle of money and keep toasty warm which made me a very “Merry Christmas” and a “Happy New Year”!

No comments:

Post a Comment